Fortran - Program Libraries
There are various Fortran tools and libraries. Some are free and some are paid services.
Following are some free libraries:
- RANDLIB, random number and statistical distribution generators
- GAMSâ€“NIST Guide to Available Math Software
- Some statistical and other routines from NIST
- NCAR Mathematical Library
- The Netlib collection of mathematical software, papers, and databases.
- ODERPACK, a set of routines for ranking and ordering.
- Expokit for computing matrix exponentials
- StatLib statistical library
- Sorting and merging strings
The following libraries are not free:
- The NAG Fortran numerical library
- The Visual Numerics IMSL library
- Numerical Recipes